Tuesday 20 April 2010

Vick's Blog About Abortion







I thought that I would comment on Vicki's abortion Blog because I found it interesting to read as I know she is Catholic. I'm not religious, and I wasn't christened so I can't say that I was brought up knowing that abortion was 'bad'. However I was brought up to know that sleeping around is a no no and unprotected sex is worse. Don't get me wrong, I've just never been that kind of girl, Ive only ever slept with someone when I was in a relationship with them and I'd never had unprotected sex.



I know in some situations abortion is the 'only' thing possible and I've always said if it happened to me I would have to have one as I wouldn't be able to bring up a child that I couldn't take care of. However I'd always vow to never let myself get into that situation and never let it get that far! I believe people are aware with what they are doing and the choices that they make, condom splits = morning after pill, it's not rocket science! (It's even free in some places)


Also if you are undecided on what your views are about abortion, type abortion into Google Images! The pictures will be enough to put you off for life! It literally looks like murder. (I on the other hand chose a more tame picture) But searching for the one I used really did put the topic into perspective!


No comments:

Post a Comment