Monday 22 March 2010

Soph's Blog Praise the Raise







I'm all for fake tan! Natural tan! An if sunbeds the way you roll then go for it! However I'm not too fussed about sun beds really, I'd burn strait away because I'm quite fair!


Soph had found some statistics for her Blog, about the equivalence of twenty minutes on a sunbed being the same to a whole day on the beach. People always frown about sunbeds because they relate them to skin cancer strait away. But would they be as bothered if they were spending a whole day on a beach? I think probably not! Just because it appears different doesn't mean that the out come isn't practically the same. So if people want to use sunbeds let them, as long as they do it sensibly, it's not harming anyone else! Although I'd choose to fake it over sunbeds always, I'd choose to have a real tan over fake one any day! So is it really just about the way we view things in general or is it just that we like to think were not doing our bodies as much harm as other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment