Friday 30 April 2010

Liter-BUG!!!


OK, I wont say that I have never littered but I do make a conscious effort not to. But some people really do just not care. It's the sort of people that will just drop their rubbish literally right next to a bin! I always experience littering when I'm at work and it's so disgusting. We have bins inside and outside the pub. However people still find in necessary to drop their chewing gum into pint glasses! Grrrrrrr :/
One of the saddest images ever is when liter ruins certain places; beaches, beautiful parks. Honestly if i was on holiday and walked out onto a beach covered in rubbish I'd be well gutted.
It's just not what you want to see in your image of paradise is it really.
Parks are just the same, if a lovely park full of pretty flowers is also surrounded my McDonald's wrappers it really ruins the image!
Here is some facts/ statistics about littering!

1 comment:

  1. I think you covered quite a lot about litter in this blog and to be honest I agree with what you hav said. Litter does my head in, especially when people drop food or drink that you happen to stand in and chewing gum has to be the worst one!

    You could have spoke about other form of litter, such as dog litter, which is a big problem nowadays. I live in a semi-rural area and therefore, there is a large amount of grassy areas and most people take their dogs for a walk and then leave their mess!

    Overall though an insightful post and a good read!

    ReplyDelete