Wednesday 5 May 2010

Music!!!


I love having a little ipod sesh you know! Music really does contribute to my mood, if I'm sad it can make me feel worse or better depending on what I choose to listen to. :)
However I hate the fact that I now have to pay for downloads it's well annoying I used to be able to use lime wire until it completely killed my laptop! :( http://http//www.limewire.com/
So now I have to pay for my tunage and even though it's not that expensive it's still a pain, being cautious of the many new songs that I want! The worst thing is I don't pay for it my rents do and it's funny considering my mom hates a lot of the stuff that I listen to.
I really do wish that I could just download them for free again it would be so much easier!
Considering that Downloading music is technically illegal can it really be considered to be bad behaviour, it doesn't hurt anyone else in fact it really just adds to people happiness! :)
I really do think that the idea of downloading for free being this massive issue is actually the most stupid thing ever especially when there are so many other worse things going on that people could be worrying about!

No comments:

Post a Comment